Monday 14 November 2011

Secrets

Secrets...shhh
What is it about secrets that pull you in and entice you...Gwenevere once said to me or perhaps I said to her:
Knowledge is power...Mwahahahahah

To pull all of you in and entice you...I rummaged my secret Narnia-like wardrobe in terms of it walking back in time...and found a few of my secrets of the past (aka 7years ago...)

Entitled 'All About Me' 
(disclaimer...most of this is not true today. lesson to you all....you change!)

1). When I am older I want to be:
A Lawyer!
(
doctor as well could be interesting Hmm)

Now 7 years on? 
not a lawyer ever that's all.

2). I usually spend my pocket money on: Phonecards and sweets (freddo's Actulli) 



YUM!
3). I'm saving up for: a lap-top & clothes & new fone (first laptop 4yrs later - i'm patient!)

4). If I could have anything...teehee meB dyed hair? Blue streaks??)

You'll be glad to know I don't look like this now!
Or will you...

5). My favourite song is: Mexican Wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4blhM9IU3A&noredirect=1


Enough delving in the past....

Time for some 
spot the difference...



Guess which one is after a full day of placement and an inability to sleep due to being only recently reacquainted with the unfamiliar concept of...Central Heating???


Bid the all a fond farewell for now and a puff of smoke classic disappearing act am off to


6). My favourite place in the world is: 
My Bed!
(ok so that isn't my bed shh!)

nnxo

No comments:

Post a Comment